Online Banking Questions
To enroll in Online Banking, click the green “Login” button located in the upper right corner of the website. In the box that opens, click on “Not Enrolled? Sign Up Now.” And follow the prompts.
To recover your Password, click on the green “Login” button located in the upper right corner of the website and then click on “Forgot Password?” and input your phone number and Username. Once this has been completed, your temporary password will be texted to you.
To recover your Username, click on the green “Login” button located in the upper right corner of the website and then click on “Forgot Password?” and then click on “I forgot my username”. Once on the new page, input your email address and the system will email your username to the email we have on file.
Yes. You can update your address by logging into online banking, clicking on “My Settings”, locating “Contact Information”, clicking “Edit”, inputting your new address and then clicking “Save”.
Once you login to Online Banking you can perform the following transactions:
- View account balances, check images, and transaction history
- Use Bill Pay to pay all your bills from one location
- View Online Statements
- Submit travel request notifications
- Update your personal information such as phone number and address when you move
- Pay your loan from a 1st Security Bank or external bank accounts
- Send money to family and friends with Popmoney
- View your whole financial picture in one place with Money Management