Convenience and control wherever you go. Powerful and easy to use internet banking tools and mobile app allow you to pay bills, transfer funds, or check balances with just a few clicks - or taps!
Online Banking is more than just checking your balance and reviewing statements. Online Banking gives you access to important tools and features to help you manage your money anytime you're at your computer or using your mobile device. Some of our most popular features include:
- Account Access - See a snapshot of your 1st Security accounts anytime, as well as view balances, due dates, and more on your deposit accounts and loans.
- Transaction History and Images - Did you forget to write a check or debit card transaction into your register? Simply view your checking account history and even see images of your cleared checks.
- Transfer Funds - You can always have funds in the right accounts by quickly and easily transferring money from one account to another in real time.
- Export Account Data to Your Personal Finance Management Software - Whether you use Quicken, another software package, or simply a spreadsheet, you can export account information when you need it.
- Account Alerts - Avoid embarrassing surprises – such as overdrafts or returned check fees – by setting up text message or email alerts to warn you when your balance falls below a limit you set, or when you have a payment due.
- Online Statements - Go green and enjoy secure access to your statements anywhere, any time! Enroll for free by clicking the Online Statement link within Online Banking. Click here to view a sample statement.
- To enroll: Click here to enroll in Online Banking.
Scheduled routine maintenance of Online Banking will occur periodically between 9:30pm to 1:30am. Users will be notified by a maintenance page appearing in the Message of the Day when Online Banking products and services are unavailable.
You can save time and money by using our Bill Pay service, which includes the following features:
- Create customized lists of payees to make bill paying quick and easy by entering the information only once.
- Schedule payments in advance by choosing the date you want them paid.
- Never forget a bill again! Schedule recurring payments so that regular bills are automatically paid, thus saving late fees and potential dings on your credit report.
- Track your bill payment history, including the date you paid, the recipient of the payment, and the payment amount.
To set up Online Banking with Bill Pay, click here and enter the required information. If you are already an Online Banking user, simply log into Online Banking, click on Bill Pay and follow the prompts to complete enrollment.
Download our free app in the Apple StoreSM or Google PlayTM where you will receive free access to 1st Mobile Deposit.
- Deposit Checks
- Check your balance instantly
- View recent account activity
- Transfer money between your 1st Security accounts
- Use Bill Pay to make sure you never miss a payment
- Send money with Popmoney
- Find the nearest branch or surcharge free ATM ...and more!
Use your smartphone to click below to download the 1st Security Mobile app, only from the App Store or Google Play!
Standard rates and fees may apply from your wireless carrier. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Popmoney allows you to pay anyone with an email address or cell phone number.
For more information and guides to help you get started, click here.
Money Management offers a convenient and integrated experience within Online Banking. In minutes, connect all your accounts, loans, and investments to view your entire financial picture.
For more information, click here.